Friday, April 24, 2020

Maggi Asam Laksa

Day 18 Circuit Breaker: Satisfying my cravings for Asam Laksa  

If you don't already know, my favourite food has always been Asam Laksa. The best version is obviously the one made by my mom. I like my Asam Laksa overloaded with vegetables and very little fish meat. Although Maggi Asam Laksa does not taste anywhere close to mom's Laksa, I was extremely satisfied. Thank you Maggi for the satisfying quick fix.

Asam laksa. The hard boiled eggs were not perfect, but yummy! 

Ingredients 

  • Maggi Asam Laksa 
  • Raw vegetables: lettuce, mint, cucumber, onion, torch garlic 
  • Bird's eye chilli
  • Fishball (optional)
  • Egg (optional)
  • Calamansi (optional)

Preparation 
  1. Boil hard boiled egg for 7 minutes. 
  2. Cook the Maggi instant noodle soup in a pot for 2 minutes. 
  3. Scoop only the noodles into a bowl. Leave the soup boiling in the pot. 
  4. Place vegetables on top of the noodles 
  5. Once the soup is boiling hot, pour the soup into the bowl. 
  6. Add the hard boiled egg (optional). 
  7. Squeeze calamansi on top (optional).

The foodgasm verdict: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment