Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Indomie Instant Noodle

Circuit Breaker Day 9: Indomie Instant Noodle 

I'm not a big fan of instant noodles. The only kind that I used to enjoy is Thai Mama Tomyam noodles, and even so, I've not had that for many years. 

In preparation of circuit breaker, I decided to buy instant noodles just in case my fridge runs out of food and I didn't feel like going out to buy food. So I bought a packet Indomie mie goreng, the original flavour. Wow. No wonder people rave about Indomie. It's cheap and good. The Indonesians know how to make instant noodles. 

Indomie instant noodles with extra toppings

Ingredients 
  • Indomie instant noodles with prepacked condiments 
  • Cherry tomatoes 
  • Leek 
  • Coriander 
  • Spring onions 
  • Fried shallot 

Preparation 
  1. Boil water in a pot, cook the instant noodles, and place it on a plate
  2. Mix the instant noodle with prepacked condiments.
  3. Remove the water. Put a fresh pot of water and cook the leek and tomatoes. 
  4. Serve with fried shallot, coriander and spring onions. 

The foodgasm verdict: 7/10 

No comments:

Post a Comment