Thursday, April 9, 2020

Lemon Pepper Chicken

Circuit Breaker Day 3: Lemon Pepper Chicken

Today, I decided to use spices I've not used before. Literally spicing up my life, hahaha. I bought lemon pepper spice during my Melbourne trip last November. Haha yes, the bargain hunter tends to stock up herbs & spices abroad cos it's so cheap over there.

Lemon pepper is so handy. Marinate the chicken (5 minutes), pop it into the oven (30 minutes), and my lunch is ready! The baked chicken had a lovely zesty lemon taste. Thank you Edwin for the recommendation.

Generously marinated with herbs, ready to be baked

Ingredients 
  • Lemon pepper seasoning – dried lemon zest, black pepper and salt
  • Boneless chicken breast
  • Extra virgin olive oil
  • Dried basil
  • Dried oregano
  • Freshly chopped parsley

Preparation
  1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
  2. Lightly grease the baking dish.
  3. Mix chicken breast with lemon pepper seasoning on the baking dish.
  4. Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes.
  5. Garnish with parsley.

The foodgasm verdict: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment