Friday, April 17, 2020

Dalgona Coffee

Circuit Breaker Day 11: Dalgona coffee that went viral

Thanks to Covid-19, Dalgona coffee has taken social media by storm! I've yet making one though. The amount of sugar used looks scary. I usually have black coffee cos I don't believe impurities in my coffee. Currently, I am drinking Penang instant kopi 'o' without sugar. Yes I know, though there's no sugar, I know it's roasted with butter, hahaha! *faint*

Meanwhile, till I try making Dalgona coffee, here's a video how to make one.


Ingredients 
  • 2 tbps coffee powder 
  • 2 tbps sugar 
  • 2 tbps of very hot water 
  • Milk
  • Ice 

Preparation
  1. Whisk the coffee powder, sugar and hot water for 5 minutes until it's thick and foamy.
  2. Place ice and pour milk into a cup 
  3. Add the coffee mix on top. 
  4. Sprinkle with coffee powder and enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment