Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Truffle on fromage bread

Day 30 Circuit Breaker: Finally using the truffle spread 

If you've been to my kitchen, you won't find any jam, peanut butter or kaya. Why? Firstly, too much sugar. Secondly, I don't usually eat bread (again the sugar) unless it's a baguette (cos no sugar). And since I cannot finish a baguette all myself, I've stopped buying.

When circuit breaker began, I started buying bread again. Bread is versatile when hunger strikes. Simply spread a thin layer of truffle and I was in heaven. It's funny how our taste buds can change. I didn't like it previously, but now I've learned to enjoy it so much! Thank you Alex for the bottle of truffles from Italy.

Truffle, fromage bread and Kiwi fruit.

The foodgasm verdict: 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment