Thursday, May 7, 2020

Thin Crust Pizza with Rocket

Day 31 Circuit Breaker: Making pizza using wrap. It works! 

Happy Vesak Day! Today is a holy day for Buddhists to commemorate the birth, enlightenment and death of Gautama Buddha. I decided to go vegetarian.

Since I was not happy with the pizza crust I previously made, I decided to try again. Apparently, I heard that Mission pizza crust will do the job. I searched high and low, typically at the fresh bread section, but it's out of stock. Looks like everyone else is also making pizza. I didn't want to wait until it comes back in stock, so I decided to use Gardenia wrap instead. I am pleased with my pizza. Please allow the Italian chef in me present you with "thin crust pizza topped with rocket." 😊

Superbly satisfying thin crust pizza! 

Ingredients 
  • Wrap 
  • Tomato ketchup (lazy me!)  
  • Toppings: Tomatoes, yellow bell pepper, onions 
  • Mixed Italian herbs, dried chilli flakes.
  • Cheese: Mozzarella + Cheddar + Parmesan  
  • Rocket leaves 

Preparation 
  1. Preheat oven at 250 degrees Celsius. 
  2. Chop the vegetables.
  3. Lay a fresh wrap on a baking sheet. 
  4. Then, spread tomato ketchup, toppings, cheese and herbs.  
  5. Bake the pizza for 10-15 minutes. 

The foodgasm verdict: 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment