Friday, May 15, 2020

Enjoying CB project thus far!

Day 36-38 Circuit Breaker: My kitchen project checkpoint... 

After staying home for 4+ weeks, I discovered new dishes and flavours. First time making sushi and pizzas. First time using avocados and truffles. This lockdown truly brought out the chef in me! 😄

CB: Circuit breaker (in case you dirty fellas have something else in mind, hahaha)





My top 3 kitchen fun:
  1. Rolling sushi! 
  2. Making avocado toast or milkshakes
  3. Baking pizza with wraps

My top 3 most repeated meals (mostly carbs 😂):
  1. Miso udon  
  2. Tomyam noodles
  3. Koay teow soup 

My top 3 snacks:
  1. Baked almond (from Melbourne OMG tastes so good!), figs, raisins 
  2. Edamame 
  3. Milk & good ol' Marie biscuits 

Coming up next:
  1. Pad Thai noodles
  2. Carrot cake
  3. Shakshuka 
Cooking is so fun. Gonna keep cooking till I'm old. It's my expression of love.😍 


No comments:

Post a Comment